Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Best Homemade Remedies for Asthma

Without us knowing it, usually a cure for asthma are available in front of our eyes. With many dependent on modern medicines can not necessarily help us overcome asthma we suffer from. In my opinion, there must be a cure of all diseases. It's up to us, whether we have confidence in our endeavor or not. I have experience in treating asthma suffered by my wife, first time I realized my wife was suffering from asthma, I immediately took her to the hospital. During the first month of treatment with a given doctor's prescription, there was no change in my wife's asthma. I got confused and scared,how can I make, my wife asthma be cured or at least be reduced. Then, there is a friend of mine suggested to turn to alternative medicine using herbal medicine and herbal potions. Hopefully, follow the advice of my friends, and go to a herbalist in my place. He prescribe herbs to treat asthma on my wife using natural materials, which turns out I have it at home. By making this homemade asthma herb recipe and use it on my wife, in just one month alone, my wife asthma were much reduced and her health is much better than a month earlier.
Below are few treatments methods that I apply to treat asthma on my wife.
  • The first treatment I did was tell my wife to inhale a bowl of honey for about 10 minutes every morning and when going to sleep. Because according to herbalists I have met, honey is considered very useful in treating asthma. in just a few minutes I could see my wife began to breathe more easily.This method is also effective to overcome asthma attacks.
  • 5 cloves garlic, sliced ​​into small pieces and boiled with 1 cup water, and add a tablespoon of pure honey. Taken in the morning and afternoon, I give this for a week, in accordance with the suggestion I have received. This too is good homemade asthma remedy.
  • Then, the best help is to drink apple cider vinegar concoction, on a regular basis. According to research, The National Heart and Lung Institute, apple juice has more benefits for maintaining healthy lungs, especially the flavonoid and fenolid acid that can reduce inflammation in the respiratory tract, and for treating asthma. One of the most effective way to enhance the benefits of apples is to process the apples into apple vinegar. Apple vinegar that I bought branded TAHESTA. Here is the recipe that I use.

    INGREDIENTS: 10 tablespoons TAHESTA apple vinegar, 6 cloves garlic, 1 tablespoon brown sugar.
    concocting ways: onion marinated with apple cider vinegar and brown sugar. Let this soak for 1 week. After a week, onions can be eaten as a side dish (6 days), the remaining 1 tablespoon of apple vinegar marinade and brown sugar is dissolved with a glass of water and drink when stomach is empty in the morning. I apply this therapy regularly and routinely to 1 month. My opinion, this is the best homemade asthma remedy I have ever used.
 Those are my little experience in treating asthma suffered by my wife, hopefully it can be a reference material for those of you who are looking for a cure to treat asthma. All things in this world requires a process, moreover in treating asthma would need time and patience. Hopefully this article brings benefits to you.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete